Sometimes you need visual support to get the most out of your day. Exactly for this purpose I have designed a day planner, which reminds little of Excel and focuses more on the actual sense: To divide my day perfectly.
Table of Contents
- What does the planner contents?
- Preview of the daily planner
- Download your free copy of the Excel or PDF “Daily Planner” here
What does the planner contents?
So that one does not forget, there are different categories:
- main goal
- what has to be done
- in which steps?
- which meetings or other periods of time are occupied?
- what do I eat today
- do I drink enough?
- what am I doing for fitness today?
- what have I accomplished today?
- what do I have to do tomorrow?
- general notes
As you can see, everything is thought of!
The planner works easily – download an Excel file or PDF, print it out and fill it in. At the top there is space for the date and the day of the week.
Have fun with it!
Preview of the daily planner
Download your free copy of the Excel or PDF “Daily Planner” here
If you like my templates, I’m looking forward to a little donation 🙂
Maybe our to-do list template will help you too.
This template was first published on my other site, “Template World”.