Everyone knows how important it is to record working time. Employees and employers need to know how much they have worked and when. Of course, the breaks must also be recorded.
This is exactly what this Excel template for recording working time will help you with.
Table of Contents
- How does the template work?
- Have a look at the screenshot of the timekeeping-template
- Download the excel timekeeping template for free
- Other useful sources for timekeeping templates
How does the template work?
By the way – this is my first English template for Excel: A timesheet-template for timekeeping. My main site is in German: excel-vorlagen.net.
It is very easy to use – just download and open it with Excel or OpenOffice and fill it out: Arrival time, end-of-work-time and breaks – the net-time will be calculated automatically.
That’s it. Alternatively, you can just print the template and fill it out by hand. However, you will then have to make the calculations yourself.
Have a look at the screenshot of the timekeeping-template
Download the excel timekeeping template for free
Here you may find this template in different file formats (.xlsx, .xltx, and zip).
If you like my templates, I’m looking forward to a little donation 🙂
- Timesheet excelfile download in format .xlsx
- Timesheet exceltemplate download in format .xltx
- all files in a zip